IN KENSINGTON & CHELSEA
We know you love your Seat, so why not let our specialists take care of it. When the time comes, it’s important to know that your Seat is serviced by highly trained technicians who understand the performance engineering of your car. Our technicians are experts in Seat’s and work to the highest quality standards, using only OEM quality parts.
We offer a wide range of servicing and maintenance options to help you keep your Seat in fantastic condition for as long as you own it – whatever the age or mileage.
OUR SEAT MANUFACTURER SERVICING INCLUDES…
• Lighting, Instruments, Bodywork, Glass, Locks, Battery, Coolant Level, Drive Belts, Brakes, Suspension, Steering, Hoses, Drive Shafts, Suspension, Exhaust, Tyre condition, Electrics etc.
• Replacement of Oil filter (Interim Service), Air Filter, Dust (Particle Pollen Filter) and Fuel/Diesel Filter If required.
• Replacement of Spark plugs (Petrol)
• Remove Wheels and check condition of brakes
• Check tension on all Drive belts (Alternator, Drive, Fan)
• Check and top up all Lubricants such as Engine Oil, Steering fluid, Suspension fluid (Hydraulic),Brake & Clutch fluid, Antifreeze, Injector and fuel treatments
• Full vehicle Road test
• Reset Sevice schedule Indicator using service reset tool
• Stamp Manufacturer Service book and provide Check list of all Work carried out (provided under the Good Garage Scheme)
• Complimentary Valet (Exterior wash & interior Vacuum)