We recommend that your car air conditioning is serviced annually, to avoid unwanted build up of bacteria & fungi which can result in the development of nasty odours, allergic reactions & ill health.
Other consequences include: • Poorer fuel economy as the compressor remains engaged to attain lower temperatures • Internal corrosion caused by air or moisture reacting with refrigerant • Component or system failure
OUR AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES…
FREE AC PERFORMANCE TEST
• System pressures & vent circulation checks
• Level checks
• Visual inspection
ANTI-BACTERIAL SYSTEM CLEAN
• Treats the problem of stale smelling A/C at source
• Prevents the problem returning for 12 months
FULL AC SERVICE
• Identify system contents with refrigerant analyser
• Recover all refrigerant from the system
• Remove & replace the filter unit
• Check condition of the condenser unit
• Check condition of all hoses & wiring harnesses
• Check compressor oil level
• Pressure test the system with dry Nitrogen
• Vacuum system for a minimum of 30 minutes
• Recharge with R134A refrigerant & oil
• Leak test all components
• Carry out pressure & temperature test.
• Update service records.